Sunday, March 15, 2009

Forgiveness!

Forgiveness is very important in our everyday life ...

In Matthew 18:21 , Jesus mention about forgiveness
"Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?"
Jesus answered, " I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times."

We are facing this challenges everyday as a christian. We met people who treat us badly everyday and our heart began to feel something uneasy, a feeling named "hate", "angry" began to fill ur heart. And this feeling block the barrier between God and us. At first we can still saw his face but then his face began to fade covered by the thick cloud of hatred in our heart.

Brothers and sisters,
We are all christian and we all go through the same feeling ...even I myself go through this feeling today.
Today, i quarel with someone I love and I sense that my heart are so heavy, too heavy instead! I began to feel lost, I know I shouldn't hate, I regret because I accept the Satan's deception. I cry and ask God what should I do. I want to say sorry so much and tell my beloved that I'm so sorry. But, I know something is holding me back ... "pride". Well, I like to copy the verse from my bible into my diaries. Somehow, I tend to take a look from that verse and see wether I can seek from God's answer and Matthew 18:21 grab my first glance. I was touch and my eyes and my spirit opened to that verse. I say to myself that if I really want to please God, then I should not do something that he don't like. I pray to God so that he help me and give me strength for me to say sorry to the person. And yes, I feel the grace overflowing through me as soon as I say sorry.

Brothers and sisters,
Ask and you'll receive, receive and you'll seek!
Believe in God that he'll never disappointed you, trust him that he will give to you if you ask because he loves you. When we pray, let's pray in faith because without faith, there's no way to him ...
Satan are working this very minute trying to tell people that God won't hear our prayer and that our prayer just like the sound bouncing back to the ceiling.. That's why we need this FAITH to won over satan.

Do you have anyone that you're not forgave yet and there's still hatred remaining in you now? I would like to ask you to come out from this burden and let Jesus cleansed you with his precious blood. Think again, you're not actually hate him or her, does anyone really treat you so badly that you think he or she deserved to go to hell forever. Because, in the inner heart of everyone, there's no really bad people. Human are created natural by God. Why don't you release all your burdens and chains that have locked you all these years? You may say but I've forgave him or her so many times but they never appreciate it and you say it's enough. You're disappointed and your heart has closed for him or her. Then, I want to ask you a question here ... How many times you ask forgiveness from God for the same sin over and over again but yet you still hope forgiveness from him? Jesus are willing to forgive all your sins even the darkest moment that left a big mark in your life, then why can't you forgive? You can find no reason but to forgive because God has been generous to forgive all your sins and now it's your turn to forgive!

Jesus told a very important message about forgiveness and he also told what will happen to us if we don't forgive!
Matthew 18:21 told us about the parables of unmerciful servant...
Read it here: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=47&chapter=18&version=31

So, can you forgive now?
God is waiting you to to empty the sins in your heart so that he may come and dwell in your heart. He has waited for you a long long time ago. He want you to forgive them because he loves them and you very much. He want all of you to live with him one day in heaven. Trust me, Jesus loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment