Saturday, March 14, 2009

When you're nobody

There is someone standing there calling your name
..... someone saying that he cares for you
..... someone asking you to open your heart
to let him in, he says he would like to come in and live there!
..... someone offer his life for you
..... someone who love you more than everything
..... someone who comfort you
when nobody notice you
when nobody even bother to look at you
when nobody cares about you !

JESUS
Yes, it's Jesus!
He is a perfect friend ... a perfect FATHER
and absolutely a perfect GOD !

He is the one who created us so that he can shower us with his love...
and again..
because of his unconditional love,
He chooses to left his throne and his easy life in heaven for you, my dear !
He is God but he humbled himself and come to this world ...
to tell you how much he has loved you ....
to tell you how he had chooses you and formed you from the beginning
to tell you how he had wanted you so much that ...
he can leave everything just for you
he can bear all suffering for you
he is willing to shed his precious blood for you
and he is willing to shed his blood again for you no matter how many times
so that you may live trough his blood !

My dear,
there is something that he had longed to tell you...

Child..
If only you know me
If only you really know what I think
If only you know my heart
If only you know what I've thought about your life even before your birth
... that I've planned your life so that I can love you
If only you know why I choose to give up my throne
If only you know why I choose to suffer
If only you know why I choose not to save myself while cruxified on the cross
If only you know why I choose to bear all the pain for you
...I feel the pain , child !
And it's like opening my wounds when you
choose..
to reject me
to sins
to turn your back on me
to hate your brothers and sisters ....

Child,
it hurt me so much ...
so much .....
when i was cruxified ...
not because of the nail that pierce through my flesh
but
because I bear the sins of the world!

It is love that brought me to this world...
only love ...... my precious child!

Think of anyone you loves and loves you,
but know that ...
no one, not even one in your life
have love you the way Jesus have loved you!

Jesus's salvation is free and available at any time ...
come out from the darkest moment of your life ...
and come to him and be made clean
through his precious blood that he shed for you ...
come to him beloved!

Feel the grace, the love, the pure happiness,
and the wonderful promise of the eternal life...he had prepared a wonderful place for you
all you need to do is just to say YES to the BRIDEGROOM prepare for his second coming to bring you home ....

He is with you,
calling for you,
waiting for you ........

No comments:

Post a Comment