Wednesday, November 3, 2010

God...

Forgiveness, Hope, Trust, Love, Faith

Without you,

Lord....

I walk through my everyday life sinning, everyday hating, everyday insecure, everyday's a tiring day for me, each day...

God,

How can I ever get back to you, your sound, your just seem so far away from me... Everyday, Im just like looking into a mirror, I noticed all of my sins, all seems so clear in front of my eyes, whenever i did anything, but..Lord, how come like I just cant seem to do anything about it.

I wish so many things I can change about myself and I wish there's so many things I can do for you, but everything seems so hard, seems so impossible for me..I thought perhaps it's because of my job, I cant serve you, or bunch of excuses, I wanted to go near you, to live in you, to live like what you wanted...

I love you Jesus, and I longed to love you

No comments:

Post a Comment