Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hope

Dear God,

I dont know what's the future lay ahead of me..but I wish O God, your always there for me...there to walk with me, talk to me, and teach me...God, Ive walked through certain lust in this world, but yet I found no peace in that, no security, no love..and I get fed up through all that..

God,

I wish you put love in my heart, I wish you put peace in my heart, I wish you bring me back O Lord..I wish one day I can stand in front of you, being proud for being your child, and proudly I call you my Father...Only in you, I find whom Im belong to..Father God, bless me, my heart, and make me a blessing to all people around me..

Your my hope, and only through you I found hope...

Jesus,

How I wish Im still your child, your friend, your love..........

1 comment:

  1. Lord,

    Now im listening to the song "We Fall Down"

    And Im so touched...


    Dan Dan,
    No matter what happen in this life, there's just one person left for me and you...Jesus...I hope you read this...nobody can ever love you this much..God knew your hurt, and he wanted to mend it up for you, please let him fill every hole in your heart, because see you broken like this, he's broken also..He know everything about you, because He's your Maker, and He's broken when He saw you because He's your friend, and He wish to do everything for you because He's your Father..

    Although Im bad, But Im sure of one thing, your heart....God love it..dont let it broke anymore...

    Me and God love you forever..

    ReplyDelete