Sunday, April 24, 2011

....24 April 2011

Lord,

Today I heard that my friend's sister died..life is so short, I just want to love, really, that's all, I wanted to love and be loved but it seemed so hard in my life, how come?

I miss him Lord, so much, or actually I miss the old him, the him when i feel so cute like a baby... Lord, anyway out of this? You know what i feel in my heart, right? How much I wish we can do a lot of things together, worshipping you, I wish he can become a christian, but, Im in a bad state too, how I can guide him? Your right, a blind man guide the other one is hopeless, can you bless him Lord? Always take care of him ..he has a good heart .. Im too dependent on this world, bring me out My Lord, bring me out of all this, all this, I wish Im for you, Help me Lord, thanks !

No comments:

Post a Comment