Saturday, April 16, 2011

who?

Who can understand what I feel?
Who can understand what I really want? Even I dont know what I really want, I know it's a dead road to choose you be part of my life, Do you think it's that easy to forget you? Yeah, i know you treat me so bad, although I know I dont treat you that good either, fights, argument fills our days together, insecure, anger, sadness, lust never forget to pass by, but your already part of my life, how Im gonna forget you who sleep beside me every night? I can feel our heart is so empty when we face each other day by day, everything is fading.... or it never exists? I thought this time you go back, I wont miss you, but its wrong, perhaps i will try my best. I wish I could be set free from you, from your shadows, from your sound, from your everything, but, ..... it's so hard, so hard ... no matter who I go out with, where I go, how i hang out with people.... at the end of the day, i realized one thing, I miss you, I miss you, and I care about you..

No comments:

Post a Comment